Happy Sunday Funday, everyone! The temperature has officially peeked over 90*, which means it’s pool and grilling season in Arizona. You can see my husband being the official lifeguard on duty for the day! I’ve already earned my first sunburn of the season (at a morning Little League game, believe it or not), so technically, it’s summer. Today, I was editing some pool time fun photos on my phone and wanted to share with everyone the app I was using. Then I realized that this makes an excellent Weekly 7 list! So here for your reference and enjoyment are the 7 apps I use every day (excluding social media).
- A Color Story: Brought to you by the wonderful women over at A Beautiful Mess, this is my favorite photo editing app. The filters are top of the line and always result in beautiful images. If you’re looking to step up from Instagram filters, this is definitely your next move. In fact, the picture above was edited using the Airy: Pool Party filter. Check out the app here.
- Homescapes: Shamelessly my latest gaming addiction. Basically, you solve puzzles to help fix up a mansion. It’s so silly but I’m in love.
- Cozi: Developed by Real Simple (yes, the magazine), this app is wonderful for families! You have one login for the entire family and everyone can see what needs to be seen – shared calendars (yes, it syncs with Google, Outlook, etc), shopping lists, to-do lists, and more. My husband and I use it primarily for our grocery shopping. We both add to it throughout the week and whoever has time to shop has access to whatever the household needs. Real Simple also has cleaning checklists you can preload for each season, which is super helpful! We’re BIG fans! You can get more information here.
- Google News: I prefer the Google News platform because it pulls from multiple news sources on a single story. Plus I can create a local feed and an interest feed (for all my Real Housewives-related news.)
- Rhonna Designs: If you’ve seen my weekly pregnancy updates, you’ve seen the Rhonna Designs product. The app is full of fonts and graphics created by multiple professional designers to create unique and fun picture enhancements. Even better, the quality of the images produced is good enough to print out. Every year the app releases holiday photo frames and graphic so you can quickly and easily create original cards to print at home or through your favorite photo printing source.
- Sudoku: I start every day with Sudoku. I have for years. It’s the perfect jump start to my brain.
- Apple Podcasts: As I mentioned in my 7 Favorite Podcasts list, I listen to podcasts daily. They are the perfect companion for my 30-40 minute commute and I learn a lot! Not a day goes by that I don’t open this app and see what wonderful knowledge I can absorb.
What apps are you just in love with? I’m always shopping for new tools/games/etc.
This blog post was not sponsored but contains links as part of an affiliate program I participate in. Meaning, if you click through and purchase, at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission. I have student loans to pay… help a sister out.